Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am in need of help from anybody who has a 2011 mazda3 sedan grand touring with Bose. Someone stole my head unit yes the whole head unit and cut out the connectors. Well I got a head unit replacement and connectors but I just need to know wat wires go where I can’t find a diagram for my specific model that shows the correct color wires. I have all the other diagram I know where the spots are but I need to know wat color wire does what from the Mazda part. So pretend u don’t have a connector and all u have is wires coming out of the car where the head unit is suppose to go lol it’s been an absolute nightmare and I have an aftermarket amp and subs just waiting to be out in I’m getting a lot of anxiety from this plz anybody help. Pics of the back of your head unit would be perfect if what color wire goes to wat spot on the connectors. I need to fill out the 16 and 24 pin connectors. I’ve already tried many other different models and years but none match the same wire colors as mine so I’m guessing it has to be the same year and model

Attachments

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Oh man, those bastards got you good. I'm so sorry to see this. I HATE a thief.

If you go to your local Pick n Pull salvage yard like Pull-A-Part or LKQ, you should be able to score both connectors, the one for the radio and the one for the display. The wire colors will almost certainly line up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks guys I really appreciate the help but unfortunately I have tried all those the amp wires are different then the back of the head unit and my local pick n pull does not have any Mazda’s with the same wiring as mine I’ve ripped out almost every single one that looks like it over there lol they all only have the 24 pin connector none of them even had any connector on the 16 pin going into the head unit. Weird huh but I do think it’s for sattalite radio. Thinking showing up at local Mazda dealer since they won’t answer any of my emails or chat attempts. Well anyways I need the wire diagram going into back of head unit the 16 and 24 pin connectors 2011 mazda3 I sedan grand touring with Bose package. Has automatid everything with moon roof 10 speaker Bose system 2 small speakers on very back and 10” sub on very back in between those 2 smaller speakers. Plz any help just need pics of back of head unit color of each wire location

1 - 4 of 4 Posts