Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya everyone.

Obviously I am new to this site. So I figured I would introduce myself. I recently got my CX-7 about 3 months ago and I absolutely love it. I bought the 2008 Copper Red Mica Grand Touring model with Bose and Sunroof. I'll try and get some pictures up at some point soon. I really do enjoy every second I am in that car. I live in Northern New Jersey. I joined this site to learn a bit more about my car and I definitely have. I don't really have much intention for modification or anything because I love it just the way it is. But, who knows, maybe someday when I have a bit more money that will change. In the mean time, it is a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to talking with you all in the future.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, we actually bought it in California before we moved here. We Bought it at about 19k. It was a 2008 with about 15k miles on it. It is the grand touring Edition with Sunroof, Bose, DVD player, and 6 disk changer. After extended warranty, licenses, taxes and fees, final total I think was either 22k or 23k. Not sure how pricing is out here in Jersey. But, when you get it, let me know how much you paid and how you like it. would love to hear from you. As for me, I absolutely love it. I am sure you will too. Are you just in to the Cx-7 or are you looking at other cars as well?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts