Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Canada get heated seats? If so, with what add-ons. I counldn't see it listed anywhere on the Canadian site.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Canada gets the shaft when it comes to heated seats. There's some thread somewhere on this board that talks about why we really don't want heated seats as males. So unless you're a female, let your boys freeze for a few minutes rather than risk their health.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
holy sh*t dinu01, your posting abilities are mind boggling. I think you have responded to every single one of my posts. :lol:

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
We (meaning I) try our best to answer in a timely manner to our valued posters :)

I don't think I've gone more than 24hrs w/out posting :)

At home the net connection is always on so I check it once in a while and the same at work. Now when I'm out...

·
Registered
177 Posts
dinu01 said:
Canada gets the shaft when it comes to heated seats. There's some thread somewhere on this board that talks about why we really don't want heated seats as males. So unless you're a female, let your boys freeze for a few minutes rather than risk their health.
Where is that theard I want to read about it?

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
http://mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=275&highlight=heated+seats

Psyclops said:
hot seats cons:

takes too long to heat up... your bum is more efficient in generating the heat.
burn out sperms in your bank and significantly slow down production of the new ones. (your big balls must be kept at lower than body temperature and that's why it's outside your body cavity).

I have never turned on the heated seats in my present ride, ever. it is harmful to your offspring. Ever wonder Prostate Cancer is the no.1 killer of canadian males?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thanks Dinu

·
Registered
481 Posts
omg that is the lamest load of crap i have ever read... ranks right up there with the old wives tale that briefs will hurt sperm production as well... I better go shave my palms... and my thicker darker chest hair that has grown in since shaving it needs another trim...

Psyclops said:
hot seats cons:

takes too long to heat up... your bum is more efficient in generating the heat.
burn out sperms in your bank and significantly slow down production of the new ones. (your big balls must be kept at lower than body temperature and that's why it's outside your body cavity).

I have never turned on the heated seats in my present ride, ever. it is harmful to your offspring. Ever wonder Prostate Cancer is the no.1 killer of canadian males?
[/quote]

·
Banned
868 Posts
dinu01 said:
It could have some truth to it. Even myths have a little bit of truth to them...
Like....the fact that they are myths? ;)

·
Registered
267 Posts
I was a biology major... there is some truth to the "burn the balls" story. Your family jewels are supposed to be kept slightly cooler than your body temp but it only affects things for LONG PERIODS of time. So don't sit with a hot pad on your crotch for a few weeks straight. Also, warming your ASS and warming your BALLS are two seperate things. And really, those seats don't get THAT hot. It won't affect ANYTHING at all. I'd go for heated seats if they had them.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
We're talking about the "spa" effect, aren't we?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I guess that's why doctors advise someone with a low sperm count to wear boxers instead of briefs... Because it's a myth.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts