Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give a heads up on doing business with Brakeplanet. I bought a brake package (cross drilled rotors and semi-metallic pads) for my wife's 3. I was told they would be shipped out immediately. Ten days later I called them about my order and I was told they were now backordered and it would be several more weeks. After 3 more weeks they arrived and of course they sent me the 2.3 package as opposed to the 2.0 package that I ordered. After talking to them on the phone they said ship 'em back and we will re-imburse the return shipping and the purchase price. And they apologized for the inconvenience. I sent the package back USPS confirmation requested to prove that they received it back. They denied they received it till I told them the delivery was confirmed, then they suddenly found the package and said they would process the refund. Four days later I called them back and went thru the same game with them. Now it is in Visa's hands.
Since I use this forum for how to do repairs I thought I owed you guys a heads up doing business with these CLOWNS.

·
Registered
358 Posts
:) Supporting my local New England vendor, instead of crap vendor who dont care about customer service... heard nothing about good things about them. *cough* may be buying some goodies soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts