Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking I might take my headrests to a tailor or seamstress to see if they can sew a silver or white mazda logo in the center of them. Do you think this is possible?

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
yes it's possible. you should go to an embroidery shop.

·
Registered
611 Posts
you will have to pull the skin off the headrest before you take it to them I would expect. If you do happen to go and check on prices for something like this, post up- I'm putting some UV lights in my interior and im thinking about having the MAZDA on my floormats re-edged with white or soemthing that will react better than the silver that the letters are currently done in.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
[quote author=Zorminster link=topic=66224.msg1136045#msg1136045 date=1168102442]
you will have to pull the skin off the headrest before you take it to them I would expect.
[/quote]

lol yeah that should be pretty obvious

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok... um... heres a question... I dunno bout the rest of yall, but my headrests are one big piece... the cloth on the outside and the foam on the inside are all one piece, as in you cannot seperate the fabric from the foam

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
yes you can. they are probably glued together.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So what am I supposed to do? Glue it back together when im done?

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
yeah, it's just upholstery glue. you can get it in a spray can and glue it back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts