Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I recently have become new to the Mazda3 scene and just picked up a black 2008 s Grand Touring Hatchback. With that, I have noticed a couple of things that need some work. The first one I noticed is the headlights are very scratched, yellowed, and have water leaks. I went online to see what my options were for switching out my headlights for a new pair, but I am having problems trying to find pairs that fit the hatch.
Does anyone have any recommendations or links for custom headlights that can fit my vehicle? I'm trying to see what custom options I have before I go OEM, so any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Do you have the Factory HIDs?....if so those are pretty Expensive to replace!...Might as well go to the Stealership and buy new ones!...Or get a used set off Ebay etc.

IF you have Non-HIDs...you can buy the headlights almost anywhere!...Amazon, Ebay...CarID, Rock Auto, etc...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have the Factory HIDs?....if so those are pretty Expensive to replace!...Might as well go to the Stealership and buy new ones!...Or get a used set off Ebay etc.

IF you have Non-HIDs...you can buy the headlights almost anywhere!...Amazon, Ebay...CarID, Rock Auto, etc...
I believe they are the factory HIDs, so my luck may be slim. I have continued browsing but have right now only found some that are $650 and some factory headlights, so the search continues for now!

·
Registered
52 Posts
But I should say that the BODY pieces for the hatchback are more expensive. The rest of the components are "normally" priced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts