Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP!!
I'm guessing this is a dumb questions but i am trying to replace the headlight assembly on my 2007 mazda 3 hatchback GT. I have ordered a pair from rock auto and they don't match. They are similar but the low beam is completely different design. Mine have a ballista for the low beams and the new headlights only have a hole where the low beams go which is too small and there is no ballista attached to the bottom. 20190422_145224.jpg . Im sure i have ordered the wrong one but i cant figure out what i need to change to get the right one ordered.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
If you haven't already figured it out, or someone else wants to know.

You ordered a halogen headlight with halogen projectors.

You should have ordered the hid headlight with hid capable projectors (but this likely won't come with ballasts or igniter).

·
Registered
2 Posts
just in case anyone else happens across this gem. the halogen enclosure will run you about 250.00usd ish which makes it an attractive option when you encounter the very expensive 700 - 900 usd led enclosure...i made a huge mess of my lighting, wiring, that took me down some dark paths lol so much could've been avoided if i had done a bit of investigation prior to disassembly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts