Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone is trying to sell an HD lip as a "universal" lip spoiler on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-Truck-Parts-Accessories__Universal-Front-Auto-Bumper-Lip-Spoiler-Splitter_W0QQitemZ140299250743QQadiZ2865QQadnZCarQ20Q26Q20TruckQ20PartsQ20Q26Q20AccessoriesQQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item140299250743&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A543|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Looks like a couple of forum members in the pics too...

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Haha, that's pretty shady. I bet they just take the garage weather strip out of its original package and put it in an envelope along with some crappy installation instructions or something.

I've definitely seen both those 3's on the forum, but can't find their usernames yet... if the eBay seller did not get permission to use those pics (which I highly doubt they did) then we should let the members know, so they can report the offense to eBay directly.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Well, if you look at the Photobucket account the images in that item listing are all hosted from, the main folder is for a Maxima. And the red 3 w/ a CF hood is labeled as a "Mazda626"... lol... so i seriously doubt it's being done by members here.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
That's just fuckin' retarded....

·
Registered
36,001 Posts
The red car is Ionorick. I'm pretty sure the grey one is Sokool.. but I might be wrong. I'm not sure who's speed3 that is.

·
Banned
1,301 Posts
Sad that 4 people spent $30 plus shipping on that. Aw. I got all my stuff for like, $9 bucks. I hope some of those owners report him to eBay. They don't play around with stuff like that.

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
These guys are dumbasses..

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
And you know what? There's enough stupid fucks out there to order this shit from them too...

·
Registered
10,693 Posts
[quote author=Alec Trevelyan link=topic=136237.msg2935471#msg2935471 date=1234568596]
At least he didn't hotlink his stolen images.... that was nice of the little rat bastard :lol:
[/quote]

its to bad they didnt, it would have been great to change the image linked back to something inappropriate :chuckles:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Well hey, if they're stupide enough NOT to do the research to figure this out, then they DESERVE the ass rapage...

·
Registered
92 Posts
havent done my hd lip yet. waiting for it to come outa the shop. thats really f'd up that they are selling it for like 40 bucks. i wish i could tell people they are getting ripped off.

·
Registered
95 Posts
its ebay..the home of people selling services that any person with half a brain could obtain on their own. I'm not gonna hate on the guys, if people are dumb enough to go buy it on ebay well so be it, they didnt do their research. not like these sellers are scamming people.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts