Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my 3, as we all do, but I was so pissed off about my headlamps being hazy. The hazed over look of the headlamps ruined the "just washed" look after washing/waxing. The rest of the car would look great, and boom, there were a set of dirty looking, hazy headlamps. I have tried quite a few other cleaners in the past, they all sucked.

I was at Advance this weekend and they were advertising some new stuff, Crystal View Headlight Restorer (http://www.crystalviewchemicals.com/myheadlight/index.html) so I tried it. 19.99 for the package, which includes all you need to clean a pair of headlights. The process is simple and obvious...wet sand the hell out of the lights, use their pre-packed polishing compound, and then wipe on the sealer/final cleaner. I do not know what chemical they use as the sealer/final cleaner, but damn my lights look great, just like when I bought the car. I am rarely impressed with cleaning products, especially ones that claim how great they are, but this stuff worked really well to cure the biggest problem I was having with my 3.

It claims that it prevents future hazing, we shall see on that one. Im not one to go nuts over every product out there that claims to work, but this one is well worth it if you are having the same haze problems I was! :dhl:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts