Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So uh... i was parking in the fire lane in front of my buddies dorm tonight and went to turn on my hazard lights... I pushed the button in the center of the dash a few times and had no luck. Tried with car on, off, key in, out, lights on, off... no luck. I've not really read the manual on how to use hazard lights (you know, theyre something that are pretty simple and havne't ever given me trouble ;p ) so maybe im missing what the magic words are to make them work? I've installed an LOC and an Amp + subs, but thats the only modifications i've made. First time i've checked the lights and i've not experienced any electrical difficulties. Haven't checked fuses (its freakin cold outside) but theres no reason that they would be blown.

Has anyone else had problems with the hazard lights in 06 S Sedans? Probably swing it by the dealership when im back home next if i dont find some blown fuses.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=bossboy link=topic=67630.msg1164000#msg1164000 date=1169541925]
yup.
my dealership had to replaced something and forgot to plug my hazards back in!
its a simple plug. if you removed your HU and the cover with the vents where the hazard button is, then chances are, you may have forgotten to plug it back in?

I hope its that simple for ya :D

[/quote]

hmm okay. i dont even remember a wire up to the hazard light but id guess that you're correct in my forgetfullness. Check it next time i have free time : /

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehe, so yea; thats a sneaky little wire that goes to teh hazard lights... it'd managed to get crammed up in behind the headunit when i was in the dash last time I suppose. Fixed now though :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts