Which car do you prefer

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help guys......what car do you is the best overall..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am planning to buy a car within the next to months and I don't know which to go for..

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
There`s a good chance that people will tell you the Mazda 3....you are in a Mazda 3 forum....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured as much but they gotta like other cars as well as the Mazda3. I really like the Mazda 3 to, but I havn't driven it yet and still have thoughts about getting it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
2000 is300 or the older audi, maybe even a tsx if you feel like splurging.. mmm nice cars *drool*

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Throw out the Mitzu Lancer first. IMO, Mitzu suck period. I've had too many friends with problems related to the Eclipse and Lancer. Another friend just bought the Endeavor, so I'll letcha know when their is a problem.

The BMW and Audi are not in the same class as the Mazda3. Who wouldn't want a BMW/Audi over any model of Mazda??

The 2005 Mustang is nice; however, it is a mustang after all. I know its more of the people that suck that drive mustangs then the actual car. Mustangs have always been horrid in winter weather. Have been a witness to many donuts on the road with mustangs.

Acura RSX is nice, fast, and not too bad a car.

For the $$, I'd select the Mazda 3 or RSX.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
If you can afford it, an Audi 1.8T Quattro would be your best bet.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
I second Rich's suggestion. Either the Mz3 or the A4.

The Mazda3 reminded me of the older A4 which is why I like it so much. For a several thousand more you may be able to get your hands on a used S4, if you're lucky.

·
Registered
202 Posts
apples and oranges... if you are talking bang for your buck then go with the used car or the new mazda 3.

not only that, but you should consider what sort of a deal you are going to get. 2005 mustang (i wish BMW would hire back their designer from Ford and get rid of bangle) won't be as easy to haggle as previous mustangs.

Golf= more expensive, made in mexico, and redesigned for 2005

·
Registered
157 Posts
the A4 is an absolutely beautiful car, inside and out. i test drove one before getting my 3, and the only thing i didn't really like (aside from the higher price) was the visibility. i'm not a small guy, but even i had trouble seeing over those massive, solid door frames and past the pillars. i'm sure i'd get used to it, but i dunno, i just didn't feel comfortable. and i've heard the older bi-turbos in the S4 can be faulty, though the monster V8 they have in the new one is drool-inducing :).

the rsx is also fantastic. the transmission in the type-r is otherwordly...best i've ever driven. and i would have gotten one instead of my 3 but it is only a 2-door coupe. i have to have 4 doors. yes, i get made fun of alot.

so rsx if you want coupe, 3 if you want sedan. my take.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I picked Mazda3 because I noticed all the *nicer* cars were USED. An A4 is a beautiful car but I would always get a NEW car over a slightly used car. Mazda3 in my mind is better than a 3 year old A4.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
D said:
I picked Mazda3 because I noticed all the *nicer* cars were USED. An A4 is a beautiful car but I would always get a NEW car over a slightly used car. Mazda3 in my mind is better than a 3 year old A4.
And I hope you have a deep wallet when something breaks on the used A4.....

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
D said:
I totally agree with this opinion.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yeah it would really help define what you want out of a car. I picked the 05 Mustang though I would qualify that with it must be a GT model, not the V6 to make me pick it over the Mazda 3.

M

·
0 Posts
Stay away from Lancers unless ur looking @ getting an EVO. they're shit and i will never get a lancer EVER again.

I traded in my CG lancer '02 (evo7 shape) for the mz3.

Just my 2c...

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I will probably go for the A4, next best choice is Mz3, RSX is nice, but insurance is way too expensive for it, and I won't even think about getting a BMW unless it's 325i or better

1 - 20 of 22 Posts