Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Except mine. Had it since Sunday and it's an amazing car. A big improvement over my 2001 Jetta wolfsburg in almost every respect. I'm enjoying the few minutes of exclusivity!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ditto, I'm turning quite a few heads...too bad none of them are female, my age, rich and want nothing more than to please me.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
I haven't seen a 3 period, except in pics. Congrats on your new car guys! Got any pics?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try to take some in the next couple days...

·
Registered
172 Posts
I think my dealer in georgia has couple of 3s I just have to go and take a look at em. At least their website says they have mazda3s.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, for a few days I thought I was the only one in my town with one (a very cool Titanium Grey 5 door sport hatch), but the other night I saw a Grey 4 door sedan at a Walmart parking lot. This car really is a head turner and is awesome in every way.

·
Registered
154 Posts
So far in Toronto, i have seen 1 grey sedan, 1 orange hatch, 1 orange sedan, and 1 silver hatch today.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Yeah

I never see them in my area (I'm going to be special).

They're everywhere in the city (Scarborough, Toronto area), but not so much in the burbs yet. I'll enjoy the head turning while it lasts. Eventually, everyone's gonna have one anyway :cry:

You make a car this good, everyone buys one. Right Honda? ...See ya!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I haven't seen any... of course I don't even know if they're at dealers yet here. I'm going to stop by my local mazda dealer and see what's up. Hopefully, there will be one, and I can pet it.

·
Registered
396 Posts
i haven't seen any either.
but i've most of the last week indoors studying for finals

·
Registered
154 Posts
6_funk said:
i haven't seen any either.
but i've most of the last week indoors studying for finals
Where do you live 6_funk? I will drive by your house and let you see one.... :wink: j/k :wink:

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
None in colorado either. My friend seen a base 4 door.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think that this has something to do with the fact that dealerships are trying hard to liquidate their existing Proteges. People like deals, and since the Protege is a really good car (and cheaper) people might be going that way for the next little while (until they run out), unless they are looking for the 3 specifically.

I haven't seen any adds for the new 3, so that might have something to do with the lack of them on the roads. The masses might not know about them yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
There is one Black 2.0 Sedan around the corner from me.
5 weeks and counting till I get mine.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I actually saw a grey hatch two days ago. Had two young asian guys in it, they were going to Starpukes. Brief head turning by both of us, but it was a busy intersection, so not much we could do to cheak the other out.

It was pretty ugly, if you ask me. ;)

But I guys the TitGr just doesn't do it for me. :p I'm sure he was thinking the same thing about me....

Now I just want to get mine back from service!! I get to find out what the rear brake issue is - look for it in a new topic to come soon!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I saw a 3i a few days back, it was at night and it was dark so I couldn't get a good look at it. It was driven by an older guy, driving slow in the right lane so I couldn't slow down to look at it. But thats it, haven't seen a lot driving around yet which is kinda cool because when I get mine then I'll be turning heads :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Saw the first Mazda3 on the road here in Phoenix yesterday. The dealers have them, just no one driving them. It was a silver sedan, didn't look half bad. It was during rush hour, so I coudln't really get a good look at it. The only reason I recognized it is because it stood out from every other car on the road. Can't wait till I get mine! Also saw the first Scion xB on the road yesterday after a hockey game, interesting doesn't begin to describe that car.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just picked up my M3s last night, and I haven't seen any on the road either.

I got the solar yellow one and It took two weeks of searching for this color before a dealer could fine it, it was over 100 miles away from the dealer I ended up getting it from. Too bad they had to drive it instead of putting it on a truck :(

1 - 20 of 35 Posts