Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my '07 True Red MS3 Sport on December 26th - Merry Christmas to me! Thought I'd post up some pics in here.

(meet my parents...)

(meet my shoes)

We all know what they look like inside already.

When I was picking it up. That's my old ///M3 that I traded in. :(

My favorite pic of this car

I have no witty comment for this one.

So yeah, the car is red! If you see me running around central PA at all, honk, wave, flash lights, give me the finger, whatever; just don't run into me. That's all I ask.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
30,738 Posts
[quote author=bufalo link=topic=67145.msg1153474#msg1153474 date=1169004992]
So yeah, the car is red! If you see me running around central PA at all, honk, wave, flash lights, give me the finger, whatever; just don't run into me. That's all I ask.

Thanks for looking!
[/quote]

Will do! :)

·
Registered
35,160 Posts
he's going to make a thread soon titled, "some jackass gave me the finger!!!!!11"

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
i think red looks best on the ms3.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote author=erock link=topic=67145.msg1153490#msg1153490 date=1169005436]
SWEEET ride man!! :D So how do you like the speed3 vs the e36?? My pops is a serious bmw/mpower fanatic and I've had the pleasure of driving some seriously tuned bimmers but not a speed3 YET :p
[/quote]

The E36 M3 is still one of my favorite cars ever, and I feel pretty lucky to have owned one for a few years. It's a great car, I'll probably own another. I traded it in because I was looking for something brand new, something with some cargo space. The MS3 just fit the bill perfectly. Until I bought the BMW, all my previous cars were Mazdas, so it was just natural to come back "home" to the MS3.

The MS3 is probably just a hair quicker, but not by much. They're both capable of some scary corner speeds, and each has its advantages in places.

The best comparison between the two I could think of is this:

The ///M3 sort of seduces you into taking corners faster and faster, while the MS3 dares you to. Where the M3 says "come on, Baby, just a little more..." in a slutty female voice, the MS3 says "come on, Fucker! Is that all you've got?!" in Chuck Norris's voice.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
[quote author=bufalo link=topic=67145.msg1154490#msg1154490 date=1169064255]
The ///M3 sort of seduces you into taking corners faster and faster, while the MS3 dares you to. Where the M3 says "come on, Baby, just a little more..." in a slutty female voice, the MS3 says "come on, Fucker! Is that all you've got?!" in Chuck Norris's voice.
[/quote]

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! LOL

:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
291 Posts
[quote author=ZOOM 3 link=topic=67145.msg1154435#msg1154435 date=1169061887]
[quote author=bufalo link=topic=67145.msg1153474#msg1153474 date=1169004992]

Thanks for looking!
[/quote]

Will do! :)
[/quote]
:werd: If you see someone flying down the freeway mooning you with his 455 out the window, it'll be me. :dance:

Congrats on the MS3. It looks awesome in red.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
[quote author=bufalo link=topic=67145.msg1154490#msg1154490 date=1169064255]
[quote author=erock link=topic=67145.msg1153490#msg1153490 date=1169005436]
SWEEET ride man!! :D So how do you like the speed3 vs the e36?? My pops is a serious bmw/mpower fanatic and I've had the pleasure of driving some seriously tuned bimmers but not a speed3 YET :p
[/quote]

The E36 M3 is still one of my favorite cars ever, and I feel pretty lucky to have owned one for a few years. It's a great car, I'll probably own another. I traded it in because I was looking for something brand new, something with some cargo space. The MS3 just fit the bill perfectly. Until I bought the BMW, all my previous cars were Mazdas, so it was just natural to come back "home" to the MS3.

The MS3 is probably just a hair quicker, but not by much. They're both capable of some scary corner speeds, and each has its advantages in places.

The best comparison between the two I could think of is this:

The ///M3 sort of seduces you into taking corners faster and faster, while the MS3 dares you to. Where the M3 says "come on, Baby, just a little more..." in a slutty female voice, the MS3 says "come on, Fucker! Is that all you've got?!" in Chuck Norris's voice. [/quote] :lmao: Good comparison. I like the angle on the first pic.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Congrats and very nice!! I kinda wanted Red too but don't think I can wait til June for it to come in... so i'm most likely getting a Silver MS3 in Feb. Any plans to mod? Tinted windows and painting the stockers black would make your MS3 look "mean as f*ck"!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts