Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/grumble washed my car and waxxed it and then it snows! good thing its in the garage but i don't wanna take it out lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
Dude, I live in Syracuse NY. We have gotten like over 147 inches of snow this winter and we are do for more. I would love to be able to wash and wax my car. I try to wash my car at the car wash at least once a week to get all the salt off, but it I have not waxed it in like 5 months. Ah well.. I know your pain but personally I miss the sun.

·
Registered
10,760 Posts
I was going to wash my car and install my spoiler lip on saturday, but I knew the storm was coming, so I refrained. I have so much crap to install, but it's too damn cold to be tinkering with the car without a garage.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
At least its going to warm up for us starting tomorrow Allmann. Who knows how long that'll last though.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we need like 80degree weather out!!!! beach meets ftw

·
Registered
204 Posts
[quote author=Timotheus link=topic=137815.msg2972969#msg2972969 date=1236090018]
At least its going to warm up for us starting tomorrow Allmann. Who knows how long that'll last though.
[/quote]
True, but at least I got to see the sun today. My bro lives in RTP in NC. Is always so nice and sunny there. I been thinking really hard about moving there but the job market sucks everywhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts