Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before i got the mazda 3 hatch i test drove a MT sedan and auto hatch and i noticed the breaks were really sensitive like if i just touched it, the car would break to a full stop almost jerking us forward. But ever since i got this car the breaking doesn't seem really sensitive like those i've tested. Does each car vary?

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
I have 2000KM on mine now and it feels like you said. I think it's quite normal. Still brakes real well but yes, feels like you need to put more power to the floor then when it was new.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
The more miles you put on the car, the more the brakes will wear in. At first my brakes were very touchy.

Now, it takes a good half pedal to come to a full stop.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Who knows what the factory pads are... may just want to go get a pair of performance pads, they arent that expensive

·
Registered
947 Posts
New brakes can be grabby. Once they bed-in, the action is a lot more progressive and very easy to modulate.

After owning a series of Hondas, I am so glad that I finally have a car with excellent brakes.

I am joyous. :woohoo:

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
BeastieBen said:
Who knows what the factory pads are... may just want to go get a pair of performance pads, they arent that expensive
Sorry to get off topic but can you please put where you live in your profile and reduce your avatar to MAX 125X125. Forum's rules.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts