Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking forever to find this hood. Does anyone happen to know where I can find one?

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
booo...it's discontinued.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i can't find them on ebay.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no...i didn't even think about doing that on ebay uk.

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
they also call it like that in Aussie.

and some guys from there got it under that name in a US shop

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
hey you know i've been emailing streetconcept for about a week now. and i konw they currently have an invader hood in stock for the hatch. just email them and ask for stock of the evo hood. the guy told me don't mind the 'discontinued' because they still have them in stock and if they're not in stock (like the invader hood that i want :evil:) they can get a hold of one in about 2-3 weeks. ..

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sweet...im going to call them tomorrow...hopefully i can get it in 2wks

·
Banned
2,200 Posts
I hope you guys get it so I can finally see what it looks like on a 3. Been thinking of getting a CF hood for a while now.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
so i called them and he said he can get all the hoods for the hatches, like the evo and evo something (with 2 more vents) and the invader. but it says 'discontinued' from the website because they're not vis/seibon quality, which means the edges aren't rolled and streetconcept doesn't wanna put out a shitty quality product and have it related to them.

but he's still gonna get back to me on the sedan's availability

·
Banned
2,200 Posts
[quote author=roddy link=topic=70265.msg1234280#msg1234280 date=1172525280]
so i called them and he said he can get all the hoods for the hatches, like the evo and evo something (with 2 more vents) and the invader. but it says 'discontinued' from the website because they're not vis/seibon quality, which means the edges aren't rolled and streetconcept doesn't wanna put out a shitty quality product and have it related to them.

but he's still gonna get back to me on the sedan's availability
[/quote]

damn that sucks. :( hope u sedan people have better luck though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts