Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it going guys. I was wondering if you guys can help me out. Actually I was wondering if you guys could re-ashure me. I recently purchased a Kit for my Mazda 3 from Accolade. They replied to me and told and sent me an email conferming transactions and payment. BUT I have emailed them 5 times since requesting a tracking number for my order and they will not reply. Has anyone had this problem? Do you think I got jipped for my cash? Someone please tell me that they ordered from them and got what they ordered.....Please!!!!!

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
yeah ppl here get what they payed for usually. accolade is a real company. Roddy, sicmade3 have the GTVR kit, and some others here have other kits as well

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks for the reasurance ... I need to ask Robby about the tracking cuz ACCOLADE has not replyed to any of my 5 emails for the tracking number request ... And another thing ... do they deliver right to the address you give them or do they drop it at the post office in your area?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I got mine shipped to my address I asked to but they do have the tendecy to forget about you and not answer to your emails and since they call you, it is a real pain in the ass. When they shipped my kit they forgot my grill (which didn't fit because I have an s not an i and I they didn't specify on the site) but i got it a few days later. I have the full R 300 GT.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just bought a kit as well from there. I send 2 or 3 emails as well and no response but if you read the site it says they only send an email after the product has shipped and please allow 14-21 days for delivery. If you paid with a credit card your fine and cannot get scammed since you can just charge it back with your credit card company.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Accolade has never been the fastest company to respond to e-mails, and with the christmas break most companies are off until the new year.

·
Registered
130 Posts
i just got one delivered. the shipping company sucks, but apart from that its all pretty quick. an email to their shipping address was replied to the same day the week before christmas, so i wouldn't worry too much. most likely its already shipped

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks alot guys. They finaly responded to my emails last night with a tracking number that I requested. So i feel better now. :D But thanks again for all the info you guys gave me. I should be getting my kit by the 5th of Jan. Cant wait. I'll be sure to post pic's when the kit and my new wheels are installed.

·
Registered
36 Posts
lol yeah I just got an email as well with a tracking number. They said it would be here by the 5th as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts