Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up mazda 3 forums!!

name is Jesse Bermudez member of the United States Air Force currently residing in Abilene, Texas. Originally from San Antonio, Texas by way of Puerto Rico.

now in the beginning to be completely honest i did not want a sedan at at all. i really didnt even want a mazda 3, but financial problems led to the sedan instead of the hatch. At first i was like damnit, im just gonna drive it and whatever not do anything to it but then i found this forum and was totally turned around! i learned to love my mz3 and have finally started to mod it, but havent really had the money to do alot so just basically doin the DIY and cheap mods so yeah heres the pics...

i love my bby!

painted emblems before axela badge..

painted emblems with axela badge also painted..

side molding delete..

black front emblem and chrome strip of grill and HD LIP!

yeaahhh...

girl with base model 3 and she obviously doesnt take care of it...

so yea it will take a while but hopefully i can get more mods...
next is stubby, eyelids, sound system and definately a drop!! so thanks for looking and wish me luck

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Welcome :) Glad to see you grew to love your car. The HD lip looks fantastic on it too!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=LaraW link=topic=138383.msg2982338#msg2982338 date=1236561546]
Welcome :) Glad to see you grew to love your car. The HD lip looks fantastic on it too!
[/quote]

thank you for the love Lara yeah she kinda grew on me haha. yeah the funny thing about the lip is i thought i did a kinda sh*tty job on it i wanted to redo but thanks though...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=tpitch14 link=topic=138383.msg2983922#msg2983922 date=1236633338]
Welcome. Glad you have learned to enjoy your SS sedan :) Badges look good :goodjob:
[/quote]

yup first time painting badges... i messed up once, sanded down and redid came out nice! appreciate the love

[quote author=hazenight link=topic=138383.msg2984143#msg2984143 date=1236639175]
Smoked third break light, would finish the back end off nicley
[/quote]

yes wanted to do that... is it recommended to take it off or tape it off and paint... just painted the side markers today...

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Looks good so far! Love the blacked out badges. Poor other 3 :( I don't see many 3's around here that beat up. But when I see them still with the moldings on, I get sad lol. Cuz I know how much better they would look without them! So when I pull up next to one, my Sunny says to the other 3 "I'm better and sleeker than you are! Neener neener neener!" :p

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote author=Tiny link=topic=138383.msg2984910#msg2984910 date=1236663880]
Looks good so far! Love the blacked out badges. Poor other 3 :( I don't see many 3's around here that beat up. But when I see them still with the moldings on, I get sad lol. Cuz I know how much better they would look without them! So when I pull up next to one, my Sunny says to the other 3 "I'm better and sleeker than you are! Neener neener neener!" :p
[/quote]

well that 3 belongs to a girl thats currently deployed and quatar.... but even before it was still bad thanks though

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump for new stubby!!!

pics later... its raining :(

rainy stubby pic!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts