Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just brought home my new to me 2006 Black Mica Grand Touring 3 sedan 5 speed manual!!! Loving this car already. Plenty of power, looks awesome, sharp/composed handling. I can't get over how many options this car has for the money. I'm really excited about this car and its my first Mazda. I've owned everything under the sun from Japan.

I'll post some pics later....weather here has been really horrible and it already needs washing. Excited over the deal I got on it. Saved around $3500 over the new 2007 price.

The BMW I own is a 528i (1998) with 163,000 and I am thinking about putting it up for sale soon, it is worth it for me to keep it at this point so I may not - dunno yet. I love this car but the repairs bills have gotten completely out of control and I do alot of the stuff myself. I have accepted the fact it is not going to last forever. After putting in a new tranny, a/c, water pump, thermostat, exhaust, I have finally thrown in the towel after $6,000. lol.....

At any rate, just wanted to drop in an say hi. Looking forward to getting to know everyone...I've read lots of stuff here already, good resource!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=EvilDeadFan link=topic=69389.msg1204208#msg1204208 date=1171357253]
Welcome to the board, I see you've got your fair share of toys. ;)
[/quote]

Thanks.....probably need to get rid of a few this year so I can start buying food again. Bikes are a real weakness. lol...

Here are some pics I found of the new 3 on the dealers website:

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Looks good. I've become a recent convert to the whims of the Black Mica. I love it more and more every time I see it. (I have to, I drive it to work :) )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts