Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mazda knows how to make their customers happy. Today I received my welcome kit with a bottle of touchup paint inside (even though I don't have any paint chips yet). :p Also included was an accessories catalog (the same one you can download off their site), welcome letter, and a card with phone numbers and hours of my dealer.

I feel like I bought an Infinity with the level of courtesy from the dealer. They gave me a Titanium Gray Mazda 3 HB (the same trim as mine minus the 1XT package) to drive around for 3 days while they were shipping my car up from Florida. Everybody was nice (got a taste of that Southern hospitality) and my salesman assured me that he'll hook me up with a car to drive while I get my car serviced (too bad I change my own oil). Oh and the most important thing, I only had deal with one person... Don't you hate it when you have to deal with everybody's manager, you got to go through like 5 levels. The manager came out to thank me for the purchase and that was it.

My next car might be another Mazda. I'm thinking about trading in my 03' Max for the RX8. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts