Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I tried tightening my ebrake/handbrake by removing the cup holders and such, but once I got down there, I turned the NUT and it turned the giant screw with it, and also it seems like the thing just below the screw popped out of the little whole its suppose 2 be in, any ideas how I can fix it or similiar problems?

So basically, my hand brake does not work at all, and I can't tighten it because it spins the screw and the nut. HELP.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
[quote author=Cybix link=topic=140323.msg3024689#msg3024689 date=1238349070]
So I tried tightening my ebrake/handbrake by removing the cup holders and such, but once I got down there, I turned the NUT and it turned the giant screw with it, and also it seems like the thing just below the screw popped out of the little whole its suppose 2 be in, any ideas how I can fix it or similiar problems?

So basically, my hand brake does not work at all, and I can't tighten it because it spins the screw and the nut. HELP.
[/quote]

ha. haha. ha. :lol: hahahahzhahahahhahhdsfdshfkhashahaha

:lmao: :rofl: hahah bababahahahahahh

lol lol lol lmao hahashfhahahaha

[quote author=tigermack link=topic=140323.msg3026129#msg3026129 date=1238394795]
Use a tool to hold the nut and spin the screw with another tool?
[/quote]

If the screw you say is turning with the nut has no way of holding itself in place (phillips head of flathead)

then I retract my above statement/laughter

1 - 4 of 4 Posts