Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
try www.supremepowerparts.com

just ordered HID-matching H11's for $29 (US)
(H7's - are also $29).
and they ship to canada for around $10

:lol:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I read on another post that you couldn't change the foglights.. Had to change the whole front...

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's the side market that you can't change the bulb. you have to replace the whole unit. yep yep. you can change the fog light bulb.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
yep imma change the foglight bulb to those fake lookin xenons hahah ;) or silverstars

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
a_kaup said:
We were the first to produce a true HID matching H11. We supply a good number of those selling this now with private labeled bulbs.
So are you saying it's the same bulb? Am I mistaken but the H11 from Supreme power parts look a lot like your Hoen xenonmatch. :wink:

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
BTW your credit card processing company has put for my province: " Province Du Quebec" instead of just "Quebec" . That makes all cards info from our province not matching the bank's info. So all cards from Quebec, Canada are being denied.....sorry for hijacking the thread. I sent you a PM.

I would much prefer give some business to a board sponsor but what can a customer do when he can't order. And yes, www.supremepowerparts.com do accept without any problem our cards. Just thought you should know that. Loosing business because of your payment gateway is kind of a major problem...IMO.

·
Registered
77 Posts
It looks similar but its very different, especially in the way it performs. The design is based on the Osram reference design which all manufacturers follow (so it fits perfect). The quality of materials is then left up to the manufacturer and this is where the differences are shown but more importantly shows when its installed or in the lifespan of the bulb.

Check below for an recent review of our gen1 H11.

http://forums.audiworld.com/a4gen2/msgs/473687.phtml

Pay close attention to the angle of the capsule to the base - if its not aligned perfectly it causes poor light output which this customer witnessed. A very small % of our bulbs come off the assembly line that way - we trash them - not sell them.

In addition we have upgraded the H11 since this shootout to further improve its performance and launched it a week ago. It features a sapphire ceramic tip and new one peice metal base construction so its much stronger.

We have a picture on our site of another competing H11 and you can view the tack weld differences between it and ours.

In regards to the payment issues, thank you for the heads up and they are working to correct it. We also accept PayPal if thats easier?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
The output on those bulbs looks great! Very even distribution of light.

Do you guys happen to make H1 xenonmatch bulbs? I believe H1s are what I have in my Tribute's Fog lamps.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Is there a reason that older fog lights were yellow?

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Technically fog lights aren't white... those are driving lights. But, marketing literature and public perception has changed that definition.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts