Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some shops in the GTA that do caliper painting (or could) and HID installs; any suggestions, tips?

·
Registered
887 Posts
There are a couple other threads about shops in T.O.

Painting calipers is probably not something many shops would do, but a body shop might....
Don't feel savvy enough to do it on your own?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have a couple guys around the corner from my shop that have been taking care of mine and my wifes cars for a couple years.

They have done my major and minor services on my old integra, oil changes, installed my LED Mirrors, put in my stereos .... and

they removed my rotors and painted them on the bench while they painted the calipers from all sides. They are all around decent guys. They have done good work for every member of my family that I have recommended. (Mother, Father, Father in Law, but not my brother in law. he can rot in hell and I hope his car falls apart at a high speed causing severe, painful, life-long burns and scars that do not kill him but leave him in agony for every waking moment of his life.)
:klavergreg: <---- me dancing if that happened.

If you want their number and live in the west end of TO. let me know. :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
honorablesauce -- don't live in the West end of Toronto, but I'l take their number in any case. Got an address?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts