Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's that company you can order the wiring from. And I know you can get it done at the dealership. But I'd rather not do either of those things. I'm in the West end. anybody have any suggestions or places that give the mazda3forum peeps a discount?
:goodjob:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Honestly man,

I hardwired my iPod this afternoon after work and it seriously took me a half hour to do. I ordered my kit from RPM and the sound quality is amazing. Didn't have to drill any holes for my ashtray compartment and it was only (4) Phillips screws to remove. Just follow the install guide on here and you will be set. That way you save yourself some money. The kit is on sale right now from RPM as well. $139 US and then I paid $13.11 in duty fees. Well worth it....

·
Registered
887 Posts
Re: (GTA Area) What\'s the best car audio place to get your stereo ipod hardwired

[quote author=3_SoMe link=topic=69663.msg1217937#msg1217937 date=1171943029]
Honestly man,

I hardwired my iPod this afternoon after work and it seriously took me a half hour to do. I ordered my kit from RPM and the sound quality is amazing. Didn\'t have to drill any holes for my ashtray compartment and it was only (4) Phillips screws to remove. Just follow the install guide on here and you will be set. That way you save yourself some money. The kit is on sale right now from RPM as well. $139 US and then I paid $13.11 in duty fees. Well worth it....
[/quote]

2nd\'d... I have the same kit... it took not time at all to install was was super easy, plus it works really well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts