Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:shock: One of my collegue at work just got his new Mazda 3 GT today and even if he have the blue sport seats, he doesn't have the blue cloth in the doors. Looks very strange... Also the stereo sounds like shit exactly like I was expecting, I don't understand why they didn't put 6X9 speakers on the rear panel in the sedan. :evil: But overall, the car looks great, it's Titanium gray. And just to confirm, it has the red tail lights because it's a GT without the GFX package, too bad...

·
Registered
272 Posts
yes, CA Sedan GT, CA Sport GS&GT, and US s-trim are equipped with the so-called BP5 (black/blue) and BP6 (black/red) seat upholstery depending on the exterior color. Dinu's picture is BP5.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nice speakers for $100? I think NOT! The ones I have my eyes on are $200 for a pair. so thats $400 for the set. tee hee. so I have expensive taste. I'm gonna wait a bit though until the installer has practice taking apart the door. I don't want my car to be a guinnea pig.

·
Registered
177 Posts
The stock system is not as bad as it seems after driving it a few days (but now it is the shop :( ). It is way better than the stock system in P5 which is really POS imho. I would definetly wait until I upgrade the stock system on my MZ3 and put the $$$$$ into other mods. Also does anyone know if I switch to an aftermarket deck will I still be able to control the stereo through the steering wheel controls?

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
D said:
Nice speakers for $100? I think NOT! The ones I have my eyes on are $200 for a pair. so thats $400 for the set. tee hee. so I have expensive taste. I'm gonna wait a bit though until the installer has practice taking apart the door. I don't want my car to be a guinnea pig.
well, nice enough. you sure could get nicer ones though for more money, but I like pioneers so *shrug*

·
Registered
984 Posts
I have Pioneer's in my Protege and they're super nice to me.

I do like them being in the rear door panel so the people that ride in the back don't have the speakers right behind thier head. I hate not being able to hear in the back.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Canadian GT "sport fabric":

And yes, no colour on the doors.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Canadian Sport Fabric

This must be a joke. It looks like the Canadian sport cloth is Plaid. They must think we're a bunch of lumberjacks. :shock:

·
Registered
984 Posts
dinu01 said:
It feels a little too "rough" IMO compared to the black in my PRO ES.
The color part is rough, but you don't notice it unless you rub your hand across it.

·
Registered
984 Posts
dinu01 said:
What about in the summer, if you're wearing shorts? Not too pleasant I assume.
Oh. I didn't think about that. Good point. Maybe if you sit in it long enough it will not be so rough. :-/

·
Registered
984 Posts
She better like me more than the scratchy seats. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts