Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods, please don't move this yet....I need to get some replies in this thread first.

Post here if you want to get one. I'll try to get some prices once I have a number of people who want one. I've also posted this up at BCMazda.com.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Is it possible for you to get a different kind.

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it's 3.5". I'll measure it later. Also avaliable in different colours....silver, black, blue, and red (all metallicky finish).

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm estimating around:
$22 for 10 or less;
$20 for more than 10.

·
Registered
432 Posts
What do you guys think about this aluminum one:

It's for the NewBeetle.. but it should fit Mazda3 as well.. $19.95US + S/H

·
Banned
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, BTW...my prices are CAD.

·
Registered
432 Posts
FR3D said:
I like the one you have better, but I got this one for $13 after tax in Parker Place

FR3D.. i went to Parker Place today.. i know which store you're talking about.. but hate to tell you that the other store sell the same one for $6.99. But i think yours come with different extensions right?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
2k1_bug said:
FR3D.. i went to Parker Place today.. i know which store you're talking about.. but hate to tell you that the other store sell the same one for $6.99. But i think yours come with different extensions right?
oh really? I went to the store in Parker Place II :cry:

·
Registered
177 Posts
2k1_bug said:
FR3D said:
I like the one you have better, but I got this one for $13 after tax in Parker Place

Hey 2k1 bug where store sells that antenna for $6.99 I want to get a new one cuz i don't one to pull it of my other car. thanks

·
Registered
432 Posts
It's the store beside the washrooms.. the bigger one.. not the one at Phase 2 .. walk to the end of the store and it's hanging on the back wall.

Good luck!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts