Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, another proud Mazda 3 owner on the way!

Just picked up a 2004 5 door Black Mica with 5 speed Manual, with ABS/SAB/SAC and Moonroof/6 Disc Package. Decided against the leather (no heat), and Xenons because they were not blue enough like the BMW's, etc so I'm gonna put in my own Xenon's :D

As for price, I got it for dealer net (yes I know someone at the dealer, my dad does high volume purchasing there they are a GMC/Pontiac/Mazda dealer) so this is what I got for a price in US Dollars:

MSRP- $19,105
Invoice- $17,766
Holdback- $348.30
College Rebate-$500
Total Discounts including rebate- $2,187.30
Final price before taxes, etc- $16,917.70
Since my trade is was worth $17,000 I'll be looking at with fees prob. $17,500 out the door.

There is not much holdback (2% of the BASE MSRP in Mazda's) so I was lucky to get such a good deal since I know the Sales Manager because holdback is basically what the dealer makes some cash on, not this time :wink:

I'll have pics this weekend when I take delivery!!

EDIT: Topic heading :twisted:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Thanks for the invoice and holdback numbers - I'm in a dispute with my dealer. Even if I did buy on Dec. 20, they didn't even offer me the 3.9% for 60 months that was shown on the web site if you took delivery by Jan 2.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey grooverider,

I just purchased the same vehicle, but in Velocity Red for my wife. I received just about the same deal. I was able to use my cousins s plan discount. This made the price $17,759.00 minus the $500.00 rebate. It was cool you got yours minus the holdback.

"It's all about who you know"

Have fun!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts