Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I'm sure some of you remember me as the dude who setup a Group Buy for the SpeedLine LED Mirror Covers a long time ago. I'm just posting again after getting all my college things in order and finally having a full-time, decently paying job.

Yes, I still own my MZ3, and I still want to tinker with it. Hopefully, when the weather gets better up in MA (I recently moved up there), I can wash my car and take some newer pictures.

As for mods that I want to do, right now, I'm looking at projector headlights (360 Tuners has a pair at a decent price), and I want to replace the OEM taillights with OEM LED taillights.

I'd love to change up the suspension of my car to MazdaSpeed 3 spec, but unless I find 'em at an awesome price, that'll have to wait.

I'm also going to check the garage back at my parents' home for anything left from the past group buy (don't think so, but you never know), and anything else I might have been planning but chose not to. So keep an eye out sometime in April! :)

So, I guess I'm back! :)

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I'm a recent add-on so I don't know you, but hi nonetheless. :p If it's the angel eyes/halos that you're after, I think it's a much better deal to get the DDE kit and do it yourself, rather than getting all-new headlights. All MZ3s have OEM projector headlights BTW. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts