Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new 07 MS3 GT and I recently installed an AC boost gauge and Greddy type RS BOV. Im new to turbo cars and have a couple questions. On the greddy, the hard and soft setting with the top screw is confusing me, I dont hear or feel much of a difference between the 2, can somebody explain and maybe give an ideal setting. and recently my gauge went off track, when my car is off, it says im boosting 2lbs!! what would cause that, and can i fix it without buying a new gauge( this is already my second one). Thanks in advance

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
check your install.

as for feeling a differences, you're not going to. bov's dont increase performance

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I realize that there is no performance gain with these, got it mainly for the cool noise and i dont trust the cheap ass excuse of a bov mazda has on these stock. The install on the bov is good, the gasket it came with was crap so i had to make my own, no boost leak at all, but ever since i played with the hard soft setting on the bov, my boost gauge reads at 2lbs, rather that 0 where it should be. How would the install affect this? Im wondering if AC autotechnic just makes crap boost gauges.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts