Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got beat by a 350Z the other day....and I saved $400 on car insurance by switching to AMA! :D

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then I will have to sit outside with a gun to make sure no one steals my car lol. What happened with AMA that was so bad?, I thought all insurance companies are a biatch to deal with...

·
Registered
432 Posts
budgy said:
I got beat by a 350Z the other day....and I saved $400 on car insurance by switching to AMA! :D
Which is the good news.. got beaten by a 350Z? or saved $400 on insurance? :lol:

·
Registered
115 Posts
well, they sent my car to a body shop to have it fixed and when I got it back it had big shards of glass left inside from the broken window, and many other things not fixed... and then it took me 2 weeks to have the adjuster call me back about the stuff that wasn't fixed.
Then I made arrangements for it to go to a body shop that I trusted, told them weeks ahead when it was going, and the body shop couldn't get approval for the work. Once again it took 2 weeks to get the adjuster to call them back with approval
Both times I had to go to the supervisor before the adjuster returned any calls.
According to my body shop guy (my uncle), he said that AMA is always a problem. Lots of times he struggles to get payment from them. I switched to ING, he said they're GRRREAT! and I saved about $100 bucks too.

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2k1_bug said:
budgy said:
Which is the good news.. got beaten by a 350Z? or saved $400 on insurance? :lol:
Haha it was my satire of the Geico commercial. When the coach of a baseball team walks out to the pitcher in the middle of the field and says "I got great news, I'm taking you out of the game" the pitcher replies "I thought you had good news", "I do I saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching over to Geico"

EDIT: BTW sorry to hear about that Codegirl, but I am always a penny pincher so I will stick with whoever is cheaper....hopefully nothing bad happens to my 3.

·
Registered
396 Posts
OT: I hate titles that don't clearly state the topic

·
Registered
656 Posts
No disrespect

budgy said:
I am always a penny pincher so I will stick with whoever is cheaper.
If you're a penny pincher then why are you paying $6,000 a year just to ensure your 3? Wouldn't it be wiser (and cheaper) to buy a used car, drive it until you're 25, and then get the car that you want at that time? This will save you about $4,000 a year on insurance.

Once again, i'm not trying to attack you. Just thinking out loud, i guess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts