Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody out there own this? Is it worth buying if you have all the other GTs (except GT 5)? Also how obnoxious is the new crash damage feature? I'm not a big fan of the crash feature because I don't think I should be punished for not being able to judge a corner in a game where I get no steering feel or sense of braking/acceleration forces - I don't care how much the control vibrates. Also, with the way some of the AI mechanics work I feel prison rule strategies are reasonable.

Final concern: Those who own the game, how did you feel about no Fusions in the game (except NASCAR)? Did you buy the stock car or go with the Mazda 6? I also find it disturbing there are no European Fords in the game and yet there are Australian Fords. Please discuss.

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
I don't own it, but I play it well enough. It's miles better than GT4 (and obviously all the others). My question for you, is why are you playing a "simulator" with a controller? That basically takes the simulation out of it. You bring up the point that you get no steering feel.. that would change if you had a steering wheel. Personally, I have a Logitech G25, and my good friend has a G27. The crash feature is great, because what happens if you crash in a real car? It gets damaged, it doesn't just bounce off the wall. I see no reason why the Fusion needs to be in the game. It's not a sports car, doesn't belong on a track, and they already have the Mazda 6, so why change the bodywork and rebadge it a Fusion?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts