Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I heard they pulled their usual stunt and moved the release date back AGAIN. Wasn't it originally slated to be out in April? Now I am told it was moved back to JULY! But it will be worth the wait!

·
Registered
56 Posts
That is awesome

If i only knew i would have just bought a PS 2 and waited!!! oh well, i guess i'm stuck in reality with one :roll:

·
Registered
254 Posts
i heard january.. (but i first i heard they were rushing production to get it out by christmas) neither happened and now they're saying april i believe.. bunch of crapshith

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
What? Why is the mz3 the FIRST car you play?? Isn't the first car usually the worst car??

·
Registered
56 Posts
DJ Spencer said:
What? Why is the mz3 the FIRST car you play?? Isn't the first car usually the worst car??
Maybe corrolas, matrices, civics and base sentra's are not in the game :twisted:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe corrolas, matrices, civics and base sentra's are not in the game
Ouch! :D

Not necessarily, I remember in GT3 going pretty far with a Corollas SR5 which came with a carbon fibre hood and that was one of the first cars available to you.

I hope they the developers are true to the real life characteristics to the M3.

·
Registered
744 Posts
DJ Spencer said:
You have to remember that the Mazda3 is a 4 cylinder car without any form of boost so compared to a lot of the cars that Gran Turismo has, it doesn't compare. I would have prefered a nice R34 Nissan Skyline with a straight 6 cylinder, twin turbo, 4-wheel drive, and 4-wheel steering, but the Mazda3 was a little bit cheaper. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts