Do you like?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wash it every week! It will still look good! :shock: Even though a bird took a MEGA crap on it the other day!!! :x

·
Registered
168 Posts
n1smo said:
Very nice! The black looks good with the sedan.
AGREED!

I'm not quite fond of the sedan, but seeing it in Black makes a whole world of difference. If I got the sedan it would have to be in black. Good choice and looks great!

Spencer

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I still don't think that picture do these cars justice. I think that both the sedan and hatch look much better in real life! :D

·
Registered
889 Posts
overkast said:
AGREED!

I'm not quite fond of the sedan, but seeing it in Black makes a whole world of difference. If I got the sedan it would have to be in black. Good choice and looks great!

Spencer
I actually like the looks of the front of the sedan more than the hatchback. :eek:pen: But the back of the hatchback is better looking than the sedan. Personal preference.. hehe :p

·
Registered
327 Posts
frenzy2223 said:
I still don't think that picture do these cars justice. I think that both the sedan and hatch look much better in real life! :D
I think ya damn right patna. Those cars look real good in real life. Btw, those are nice pics. Keep puttting more up, All Hail the Mazda 3.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I still don't think that picture do these cars justice. I think that both the sedan and hatch look much better in real life!
See, I really couldn't tell you, because all the 3s at my local dealer were covered with dirt and snow and salt. I've yet to see a clean 3. Although I didn't actually venture inside... I'm sure there's one there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very nice almost exactly what i'm getting

In a few weeks i'll have my

Black S 4 door
xenon/abs/sport/AT

I cant wait, i even have trouble sleeping. Just waiting on my paintball gun to sell on ebay and a few more pay checks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice!!! Good Luck with that! I'm sure you will love it when you get it! :D

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Who the hell voted no?

·
Registered
35 Posts