Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off....you guys must know I get free dental !! Damm all the candy !!! (its almost gone!). 2nd- You guys are AWESOME ! I think it was the best care package I got so far. The cars were awesome, magazines, SALMON!! DAMM I'm gonna eat that tomorrow, The sausages are gone (first thing to go), Just everything. Gonna make it up and try to have a BBQ/Parts party at my place when I get back. I'm lookin at Late Jul/Early Aug when I'll be home!!

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
That's great Marty, we were happy to send it along.

We'll have to have a welcome home meet/drive when you get back.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Glad to hear you got the package dude. I collected stuff from a few of our guys at our last Southeast Meet. The Starburst, Nerds and Tuner mags was our doing, lol. One of the members here in Fl. gets free mags all the time from his work so if there's ever another collection, we gotcha covered :)

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
haha, i just found this thread. i'm soo glad that you received your care package.
i was one of the guys who gave you candy. lol

be safe and hope to see you home soon. :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all the way from Florida ?!?!?! Did you guys convoy up for the day!?!?!? lol

ANd thanks guys. I HAD to go see the dentist anyhow !!! I am thinking to come home in May for R & R for 2 weeks. Gonna buy my stuff (BOV, Intake, Exhaust) at that time!!

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
We have some things going on in May. What dates are you going to be back? Maybe you can join the crew and get your Mazda fix.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[quote author=danielj link=topic=140090.msg3035025#msg3035025 date=1238706080]
We have some things going on in May. What dates are you going to be back? Maybe you can join the crew and get your Mazda fix.
[/quote]\

I wont get my exact dates until mid-April.....I'm looking to get a BOV and intake ASAP and installed AS SOON as I can.....looking into an exhaust from Down Pipe back.....any suggestions? Mostly looking at prices?!?!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts