Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, this weekend, got me some tint 35% all around.
I must say, I like it. not too dark and legal.
plus its going to help in this NC summer.
paid $100.

Note, its not as dark as it looks. That angle is sorta misleading. If looking from the side, you can see who is inside.

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
That looks mighty dark for 35% I went to look at tint over the weekend and that looks like the 15% the guy was trying to sell me. What brand of tint is it?

·
Registered
282 Posts
as you say the pic makes it a look really dark - but thats looking hot.
i have 35% all round and wish sometimes there were that dark as your picture portrays. like the fuel cap change also nice little touch

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote author=cacarguy link=topic=71188.msg1250670#msg1250670 date=1173146271]
Didn't mean too imply that dark was bad. I wish the 35% Formula One tint I looked at over the weekend was darker.
[/quote]

thanks guys

so here is a pic from the side. you can see through
The Reason it looks darker as you walk up to it is because our interior's are black.
Hope this gives you a better idea.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
looks sweet . . . i plan on doing 35% all around this spring/summer! cant wait . . . cars look so much better with tint!

·
Registered
315 Posts
That looks great, thanks for the side pic! I think I'm going to go ahead and do the 35% all around this weekend. The other option was 35% front and 15% in the back but I really want it to look unified in all one "color". Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[quote author=cacarguy link=topic=71188.msg1250877#msg1250877 date=1173151130]
That looks great, thanks for the side pic! I think I'm going to go ahead and do the 35% all around this weekend. The other option was 35% front and 15% in the back but I really want it to look unified in all one "color". Thanks again!
[/quote]

np - glad ya'll like it
initially, I was thinking the same. lighter tint up front and darker in the back. But when I spoke to this guy (who has been tinting for like 22 year - GRAND Master of tinting.lol )
But trust me -stay even and you will like it. End of the day, its personal preference.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Noob, your car looks sweet :goodjob:

The wheels and tint are tasteful, even the fuel door (which I'm not usually a fan of) looks really good on the car.

Definitely getting 35% all the way around in a few months, now to decide on rims...

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Looks awesome. I'm still glad I went to 20% though.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I think it loks good too.

I accidently got "limo" (my brother said my mumble must have been taken as a request) tint all the way around. A bit too dark but looks good on my PW sedan.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Looks good with red. I have had 35% all around on my silver MS3 for a couple of months now. 35% is dark enough for me, and adds a classy touch to the car. I am going to have the rear window re-done in the spring because of some minor blemishes. I almost don't even want to mess with it. Mine cost $240. You got a really good deal. I think tint really makes our cars look a lot nicer. :p

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
[quote author=DLUX link=topic=71188.msg1252504#msg1252504 date=1173219547]
Looks good with red. I have had 35% all around on my silver MS3 for a couple of months now. 35% is dark enough for me, and adds a classy touch to the car. I am going to have the rear window re-done in the spring because of some minor blemishes. I almost don't even want to mess with it. Mine cost $240. You got a really good deal. I think tint really makes our cars look a lot nicer. :p
[/quote]

thanks ya'll

That $100 is family/friends rate. :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
hey NoobInaCan I like that 35% tint, looks good, no to dark not to light. I wish i could do that but Id get pulled over all the time lol.

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[quote author=Lots-O-boost link=topic=71188.msg1252632#msg1252632 date=1173222983]
hey NoobInaCan I like that 35% tint, looks good, no to dark not to light. I wish i could do that but Id get pulled over all the time lol.
[/quote]

thanks Lots 0 Boost
yeah...I feel ya. :(

1 - 20 of 45 Posts