Mazda3 Forums banner
161 - 180 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
10,347 Posts
It has about 65K on it now. I got it with 57K.

I did a detail over a period of a few days after I got it and looks like its brand new now except for a few stupid scratches from the bitch that put her purse on the roof.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
[quote author=crazyduckme link=topic=167979.msg3791869#msg3791869 date=1284050019]
no wai. and I see your purple car more than any color around my area. it's insane.

Only have seen 1 yellow. and 1 Lava Orange.
[/quote]

ya i see hella purple mazdas also.....i dont think there rare at all......i rarly see lava orange(especially in sedans)

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I saw a Phantom Blue hatch today. Of all the colors I think are rare, I probably see orange the most (on hatches). Phantom Purple, Phantom Blue, yellow, ice blue, seafoam green, carbon grey, and lava orange are (to me) the rarest. Although I have seen a seafoam green sedan a couple times around my route to work, with some smoker chick driving it...

·
Registered
226 Posts
even though my colour isnt what id consider rare here (its not that popular, but ive seen about 4-5 others..) im starting to think it might be over there? i havent seen one other graphite mica 3 on here, also you dont even have a colour thread for it haha!! :p

also i have a lava orange sedan down the road from me.. i really like that colour!!, and we have one of the ice blue metallic sedans down my street some times.. only ever seen that one

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Has anyone been able to locate the production numbers for each color and each year? I know there were not many 2009 copper reds made because they didn't make many 2009 mz3's due to the styling change in 2010. I emailed Mazda and they said they didn't have anything to send me.

·
Registered
10,897 Posts
production numbers are only on speeds well before the ms3... ex: msp, msm and possibly the ms6 MAY have had production numbers but not totally sure on the ms6...

161 - 180 of 217 Posts