Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after talking with some forum members here it is!
Anyone ever tell you "wow I wish I had your car color, I never see if around"? well show it off here!
I'll start
btw this is just for fun so if you hate the colors or whatever please don't hate

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Re: Got a rare car color? POST PICS HERE!

i did this on bimmerforums with my old 318ti and the thread is still going strong haha but ill bite at this :)

phantom purple mica i get asked if it is a custom color all the time

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

thanks Phantom, Niki right?
I hope this thread goes strong haha
don't know how many ppl have a semi rare color but we'll see how it goes
I love your car and of course, the eyelids!

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts

Id totally rock a Phantom Purple hatch.  Id def get some dark gold/bright bronze rims and run with that kind of theme

·
Registered
769 Posts

I want to see nordic green, I believe that's the rarest of the all. My favorite is lava orange though. Does strato blue count as rare?

·
Registered
3,167 Posts

^very clean car. What exhaust is that?

·
Registered
3,167 Posts

[quote author=a-sher link=topic=167979.msg3561066#msg3561066 date=1268148319]
thanks man, its a oem ms3 exhaust
[/quote]

Did you buy that car brand new? Looks good for a car that is 6yrs old.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts

i got it in 07 used...i try to keep it in as good condition as i can for living the in the city half the year...the from bumper has taken a beating though from rocks and assholes bumping into it..i got hit and run in the rear corner of the bumper too so i kinda got a cottage cheese lump going on back there lol

·
Registered
662 Posts

NIki.. I love your pics.. and the drop.. wow.. Its awesome.. Gosh How bad I wish to drop my car.. but here in My Country.. it is not a very good idea...
NIki hope to see some pics with your new rims around here..

·
Registered
3,440 Posts

I wouldn't say Strato Blue is very rare (at least around here). I know several people with that color. That sea mist green or whatever it's called is pretty darn rare. I've seen it on a sedan a couple times. One color I hardly ever see is Phantom Blue though.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts

[quote author=Nir link=topic=167979.msg3561222#msg3561222 date=1268153576]
NIki.. I love your pics.. and the drop.. wow.. Its awesome.. Gosh How bad I wish to drop my car.. but here in My Country.. it is not a very good idea...
NIki hope to see some pics with your new rims around here..
[/quote]

Thank you! Yes a drop helps the look of the car tremendously but you do have to be very careful with it. Thankfully in Florida its flat and its rare to find places I cant get into. The part that sucks is I have to be very careful driving onto the causeways with beaches on them, there are a lot of holes and ditches from when water sits on the sand. I could never take my car on the east coast where you can drive onto the beaches with soft sand my car would never make it.

[quote author=ninjaboy link=topic=167979.msg3560732#msg3560732 date=1268126103]
thanks Phantom, Niki right?
I hope this thread goes strong haha
don't know how many ppl have a semi rare color but we'll see how it goes
I love your car and of course, the eyelids!
[/quote]

Yes its Niki :) And thank you! I am sure it will go strong, probably not as strong as my bimmerforum thread I started but BMWs have such a huge list of rare and hard to come by colors plus their cars are much older than ours haha but I hope this keeps going like that one has.

·
Registered
662 Posts

YEah NikI good thing you live there.. Maybe I will get a Decent drop cuz seriously the wheel gap is horrible.. LARA helped me with a photoshop of my car .. and dang I love it.. which brand would give me a normal drop.. what do you think about Eibach? not the sporline tho..

1 - 20 of 217 Posts