Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to build a comfortable car that handles well with tasteful mods done to it. I have done plenty of research in what I want, and what I plan to purchase but I am looking for some reviews for those who share my newfound love for Mazda's

Parts are as follows.

Mazda 3 2010-Current Kontrol Pro Coilover System (These are the base model KSPORTS)

CORKSPORT LED Light Kit
CORKSPORT Power Series Exhaust System Mazda 3 (Racepipe + High Flow Cat)

Wheel Options (Last Step for me so I am just debating at the moment)
RX8 - Wheels Powdercoated Black
RPM Wheels - RPM Wildcat White with Black Face
RPM Wheels - RPM Wildcat Black with Machined Face

Redline Tuning Hoodlift
CORKSPORT Mud Flap Set
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake
DVR027 HD720P IR Car Vehicle In Dash Camera
Tint - 50% all around
Zwipes Microfiber Cleaning Cloths (36-Pack)

Projecting around 3-5k in cost.

I also could not help myself and began my descent into wasting my entertainment fund on the car. Emblems are now Matte Black.

In addition - I have been looking for a general go-to cleaner for simple spots and grime does anyone have any recommendations?

· Premium Member
6,374 Posts
Welcome! Some pretty nice sounding plans there...

As for the cleaner, I have no recommendations... I always just wash when its dirty, and if that fails, clay or polish depending on what I'm cleaning. Guess you need someone who is really anal about every little spot on their car between washes to chime in :p

· Registered
19 Posts
Simple Green will clean almost anything without hurting paint. Make sure you dilute it. I usually go 60% water, 40% Simple Green. A Gallon costs about 6-9 bucks roughly.
Whatever wheel you decide on, make sure it is lighter than stock. This will increase performance far better than any bolt on intake or exhaust. I went with a MAT constructed wheel on my Scion Tc. The wheel was an inch wider than stock but weighed 10 ilbs. less!! Believe you could tell it from accelerating at any speed and braking was improved as well. If you are not going for a slammed/stanced look then go with a drop spring. It will save you a lot of money.. I have had good luck with them in the past. Happy modding and keep us updated.

· Registered
172 Posts

· Registered
14,062 Posts
Quick detailer ("spray wax") to get rid of any quick spots, use to lubricate, wipe away with microfiber.

Simple green is best used on less visible paint areas (inside door jams etc.) but also a great multipurpose cleaner (and smells wonderful!).

Car looks good in white!
May want to consider painting or using vinyl on the lower rear valence of the rear bumper, makes it look a bit more sporty.

Not a fan at all of the RPM wheels, but to each their own.

· Registered
19 Posts
You can always go with a set of XXR wheels. They make some good looking rep. wheels at very reasonable prices. A lot of guys on the Scion forums use them and had no complaints. They have a wide selection of bronze wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.