Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get my ms3 tinted anyone know good places in NJ (south/central) preferably.

· Registered
2,935 Posts
what town do you live in?

theres tint shops in somerville, Union, Newark, Elizabeth i have the numbers...

· Registered
17 Posts
The one in Somerville, ive heard, is really good. Im thinking thats where im going to go. Theres also a place here in Hillsborough that does tinting who are fairly new and i think pretty cheap. going to get some quotes soon-ish

· Registered
98 Posts
I've used Tropic Window Tint in Union 3 or 4 times now with great results. They do excellent work and are good guys. They're not cheap though -- if you just want to get tint on cheap, there are way better deals out there. It's worth it IMO though.

· Registered
2,935 Posts
yeah ive gotten 2 of my cars tinted several times in auto creations in somerville. my cousin got his WRX tinted in union i have both numbers if you want.

· Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live in Clementon NJ so I def. dont have a problem spending the extra cash for a great job. Last guy I used was alright but the tint has a little bubble here and there nothing to really stress about but it annoyed me.

· Registered
2,935 Posts
oh your AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL the way down south jersey... hmmm any of the shops we said are a good 2+ hours one way from you.

· Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol yea thats what im sayin. I just want a good place to get my car done at. Flawless tint, no bubbles, someone who backs up their work, and uses quality tint (not the cheap kind).

· Registered
2,935 Posts
well if your up for traveling far for a good tint job i got some numbers, but there has to be places around by you that does a good job for 180-225$

· Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[quote author=Carowen link=topic=143436.msg3091672#msg3091672 date=1240983940]
well if your up for traveling far for a good tint job i got some numbers, but there has to be places around by you that does a good job for 180-225$
[/quote]

I agree I just moved to this area from further south jersey and I have no idea as to the places in this area

· Registered
23,105 Posts
[quote author=RubyThree link=topic=143436.msg3091645#msg3091645 date=1240983026]
lol yea thats what im sayin. I just want a good place to get my car done at. Flawless tint, no bubbles, someone who backs up their work, and uses quality tint (not the cheap kind).
[/quote]

then go to my guy. people come from all over the north east/mid atlantic to see him. it'll be around 200$ but the film he uses is top notch. there's couches and wifi in his work area so you won't be bored. i posted his info a few posts up.

· Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote author=Ally link=topic=143436.msg3091833#msg3091833 date=1241005106]
[quote author=RubyThree link=topic=143436.msg3091645#msg3091645 date=1240983026]
[/quote]

then go to my guy. people come from all over the north east/mid atlantic to see him. it'll be around 200$ but the film he uses is top notch. there's couches and wifi in his work area so you won't be bored. i posted his info a few posts up.
[/quote]

do you know what type of film he uses? Ceramic or Metallic?

· Registered
2,935 Posts
Auto Creations
somerville

or go to Pro tinting in newark/elizabeth
i dont have there numbers off the top of my head but a google search would work. they both do fantastic jobs and tinted several of my cars

· Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I ended up getting my tint done at dynamic tint in Turnersville NJ...Great work

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.