Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people,

Hoping you can help me out. I have a friend that needs to buy new tires. Do you guys have places you recommend?

TIA.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I got mine at Kal Tire in Richmond (#5rd & Bridgeport). They gave me a good trade in on my old RS-A's 17". I traded in for $75 each. Better than the $40 each I was quoted everywhere else.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
D said:
I got mine at Kal Tire in Richmond (#5rd & Bridgeport). They gave me a good trade in on my old RS-A's 17". I traded in for $75 each. Better than the $40 each I was quoted everywhere else.
that's a good place, that's where I got some winter tires for my mom's car too

·
Registered
48 Posts
If I buy new tires (not trade-in or anything like that), I usually buy at www.tiretrends.com. They are located in Maple Ridge so you can just pick the tires up at their office.

BUT MAKE SURE... you AVOID the NTW at Main and East 1st in Vancouver. I ordered a set of tires from them last Monday, and they promised to have them available within one day. But then now it is 7 days LATE and after 4 phone calls they still wouldn't do anything for me. They always keep saying that the tires will arrive that same day but apparently it never happened. I suspect that they quoted me the wrong price in the beginning, but instead of telling me the truth that they can't deliver the tires at that price, they chose to ignore the order and kept me waiting until who knows when. I cancelled the order today and I am extremely dissatisfied. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts