Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i was told my head light is not repairable. It has a broken seal and is filled with moisture and ice. DOes anyone recommend a reputable online dealer to purchase a new drivers side headlight? I purchased an HID kit for the headlights and fogs and wont be able to install them unless i have an adequately sealed headlight. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
[quote author=docss26 link=topic=134354.msg2888343#msg2888343 date=1232842702]
Hey, i was told my head light is not repairable. It has a broken seal and is filled with moisture and ice. DOes anyone recommend a reputable online dealer to purchase a new drivers side headlight? I purchased an HID kit for the headlights and fogs and wont be able to install them unless i have an adequately sealed headlight. Thanks for the help!
[/quote]

why don't you just bring the light inside and let it dry overnight then re-apply silicone to seal it up?

or if the moisture is reallllly bad... like to the point where water is actually visible inside the housing, then bake them (there are instructions for this on this somewhere)... open them up and then re-seal with silicone...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts