Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for grabs a brand new LH Adams Golf A3OS Idea 4 Iron Boxer Hybrid - 22 Degree. This club replaces your 4 iron and is easier to hit than a fairway wood. It comes with a matching head cover.

This club has a Prolaunch Platinum regular flex shaft and a stock Adams Golf grip. Looking for 95$ shipped

I have 3 drivers for sale:

1- RH 9.5 Degree , Stiff Flex, Adams Golf GT500 Driver. Looking for 50$ OBO Shipped
*I have a 3 and 5 fairway wood in the same series line if interested.

1- RH 10.5 Degree, Stiff Flex Maxfli Powermax (Used at a driving range once) This club retails at 99.99 at SportCheck. Maxfli is made by Taylormade. Looking for 65$ OBO Shipped

1- RH 10.5 Degree, Regular Flex, Texan Power2 (Brand new, this club is a clone of a Callaway FTi Series driver) Looking for 30$ OBO Shipped

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
which one goes 320 yds? :p

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The adams would have the best bet. But the cat in the picture, could do it to.

·
Registered
31,080 Posts
lolz.

" i showz u how to eat the big dog"

·
Registered
533 Posts
those hybrids are a trip to get used to. But once you get used to them, they are a blessing to have in your bag. I dont carry any woods anymore now that I have a 3H and a 4H. Am looking for a 5W at some point but hybrids fill the gap pretty good.

Oops, just read you have a 3 and 5 wood. Any pics/price?

Good prices on those. Great for someone who needs a non specific driver. If I didnt just buy one I would have been all over the Adams.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote author=peeaanuut link=topic=148633.msg3192522#msg3192522 date=1245731142]
those hybrids are a trip to get used to. But once you get used to them, they are a blessing to have in your bag. I dont carry any woods anymore now that I have a 3H and a 4H. Am looking for a 5W at some point but hybrids fill the gap pretty good.

Oops, just read you have a 3 and 5 wood. Any pics/price?

Good prices on those. Great for someone who needs a non specific driver. If I didnt just buy one I would have been all over the Adams.
[/quote]

The 3 and 5 look like this (just like the driver only not 460):
http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/P11609605.jpg

They are currently in my golf bag. If you were interested and wanted to verify with a pic including my name and the clubs let me know.

If you just wanted the two woods and no driver - 85 shipped, with the driver could prob do 125$

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote author=peeaanuut link=topic=148633.msg3192952#msg3192952 date=1245768562]
not so interested in the driver, but interested in the woods. Where are you located?
[/quote]

New Brunswick, Canada. But I am all set up to sell on ebay, and use paypal regularly. So let me know if you are interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts