Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had any experience with the company or the quality of the springs? Their website says its a 1.75" drop if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah neither have i. i have a friend who has a set she wants to sell to me. the company doesn't sell direct to consumers. apparently they are very popular among the TC, chevy and GM markets. i only found 2 threads that had some mention of Goldline as a company that sells springs for the 3.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I have Goldline front swaybar endlinks. They make very nice stuff, but it's hard to get stateside. It's an Australian company and they are very popular with the Subaru crowd. I'll have to get some shots of those endlinks...as well as install them.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info j-so. I didn't know they were an Aussie company, their website has them listed in California. I told them about how there are only two companies that make camber kits for our 3 and to see if they could try to develop one. Anyway, thanks again for the info.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Never mind, I just realized I was thinking Whiteline. Whiteline does have a rear camber kit out now, part number KCA394. Sorry for the confusion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts