Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this is a simple answer and someone maybe has one that they can answer this for me. I want to get a single gauge pod like the Prosport one:

And the Glowshift one I've found for dirt cheap, but in its description it says that it's a 2" diameter and 2" long (or deep). My question is, does anyone have the glowshift one that they can actually measure because IMO, it seems like it's deeper than 2" like it says in its description based on the picture. It looks exactly like the Prosport and in its description it says that it's 3.25" long (or deep). I'm just wondering if they have it labeled wrong or something. I don't want to get it and have it be 2" deep and my gauge not fit.

·
Registered
505 Posts
The Glowshift add (as you indicated) is way off. I measure 3 and 1/8 inches from the dome of the rounded back shell to the front edge. Been using mine with the Prosport Mechanical gauge for one year now and no complaints.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

Now I wish I had waited. I went ahead and orderd the Prosport one for $9.99 + ~$5 shipping. I could've got the Glowshift for $11.99 shipped. Oh well, it's only a couple bucks. Hopefully this will help someone else.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts