Mazda3 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Problem with making them for the sedans, from what I understand, is that the dimensions and shape of the jack storage area wall differs from year to year. So unlike the hatch, where one mold will fit every model year from 2003-2009, the sedans need a different mold for each model year.

So that requires a lot of time and expense for whoever is making the molds, and then you need to be sure there's enough people with each model year interested in buying them to make that time and expense worthwhile.

·
Registered
78 Posts
[quote author=bauer1215 link=topic=206087.msg4226228#msg4226228 date=1336273844]
hey man i have a sedan and have been wanting one of these for a long time so i was wondering if you could maybe share your way of making it so i could try and make my own mold? not trying to take business but i really want one of these.

thanks
[/quote]

X2 Really want one for my sedan.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Still doing GB for stealth box? 2007 hatch checking in!
WOW, HOLY COW, your signature is huge. Did you read the forum rules?

·
Registered
31,083 Posts

·
Registered
31,083 Posts
no, they are screwed down to the tray.

·
Registered
60 Posts
How hard does the bass hit? i have a 12 in my hatch now but looking for a small box but similar sound

·
Registered
60 Posts
are the stealth boxes still up for sell?

·
Registered
31,083 Posts
how do you close the lid for the storage compartment? It kinda defeats the purpose of the box if you still dont have any usable trunk space
that picture is just with the lid open.
It slides under the exclosure and closes completely.

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
how do you close the lid for the storage compartment? It kinda defeats the purpose of the box if you still dont have any usable trunk space
Finangle it around the sub enclosure, kinda slide it in from the side. From memory seeing one, it doesn't protrude out as much as it seams to in that pic.

I'd like one, but not for how much they're asking. Planning to make my own sooner or later.

Sent from my iPhone with Tapatalk.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts