Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about selling my REAR DIFFUSER and just want to see how much i could get for it hopefully $200 OBO165 the metal cost 100 plus the time to make it.... its been off the car for a few months just sitting in my garage....local pickup if i can find someone interested

on the car...

and now offf..... just needs to be painted... all parts included....

it bolts right up to the rear axle... and doesnt make any noise and clears all other parts there is one more piece of it that i will get a picture off asap..

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Please post a price. :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm interested and located in SoCal. Not sure if it would fit with my Greddy exhaust though. Do you have any better pictures of the driver side of the diffuser.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i actually dont have anymore pics on the car but i can get one off the car if you want? the driver side was actually cut a few times to fit the exhaust i had on ms3 and i dont no how ur exhaust is but you can always modify the diffuser to fit... also if you notice the hole in the diffuser that was there to clear the stock muffler so it wouldnt bang against it and make noise....

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LaraW i posted a price :)

but everyone just make me an offer w/o the price on here as a factor because this is a custom one of a kind piece and it cost a lot to make it... espically a lot of time.. and machines

·
Registered
13,729 Posts
Smc, since this forum is not an auction site, a price is required. Since you posted $100, expect people to pay that. If you wish to change it, I would suggest updating your orig. post. :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pms replied to ill check n c if i have any more pics for everyone that is interested...

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
will it fit the sedan?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
no it is cut to fit the hatch....i think there difft. sizes.... its made outta sheet metal

1 - 17 of 17 Posts