Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I basically want the coolest looking 3 hatchback possible, but i dont know what the heck these options are on the canadian website.

Rear Bumper Skirt- Isnt this supposed to come with the leather GT? if not what is it, i heard its aluminum, does that mean that itll look dumb with winning blue?

Lower Door Mouldings- Are these visual enhancements? or like scuff plates at the bottom of the doors

Front Aero Flares- Ive seen some zoomed pictures of these, but i cant tell if they do anything for the bumper, does anyone have pics of the whole car with rear or front aero flares?

Rear Aero Flares- Again whats the diff btw this and the rear skirt, can you combine it with the skirt ect.

also doesnt the gt HB come with cooler looking skirts already and side stills or whatever??
I want a mazda3 winning blue fully loaded but im not sure how to load it with these outside options! does the car look better with/without??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol i really am asking for help, ive already downloaded every pic from that bruno loung site a long time ago. Its hard to tell what the stuff looks like in those smaller pictures. does anyone on this forum have a car with these options that has full pics of their cars?

also i was looking on mazdastuff.com and saw they had a sportier spoiler for 270us http://www.mazdastuff.com/product.cfm?ProductID=1659 i was wondering if this is a factory option? and if you can get it from mazda in canada and if not, will it fit on the candian 3. and does anyone have it on their 3 that has pics. thanks again, i guess my frustration makes it seem like im venting lol i guess i could worry about this stuff all after i get the car and install later, but itd seem like less of a hassle if i did it all at once

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
absinthe your mazda3 looks sweet, ive had the snowy pic of it in the parking spot as my wallpaper for a week now and didnt even realise where i got it from. so yours doesnt have the flares? does anyone have a gallery of their car that has them or that has that sporty bumper from mazdastuff?

·
Registered
13 Posts
How Can I get the grill in your pics - B32HV3095

Those grills are nice. They are not too rice.
Is it one of the option in canada? or i must to buying it from japan?
or there are other places I can order them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmm i still dont know. i think im just gonna order the car as it is and if i ever want any of that stuff down the road i can get it right, down the road as in after ive had it for a while

1 - 7 of 7 Posts