Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I imagine we'll be meeting up a fair amount, starting clubs/groups, etc...just gonna get a little more info about you guys! (Specifically the GTA'ers, but feel free to join in, others!) A little info about you, past cars, etc...

Myself? Name Is Jeremy Clay, but Jer is fine...I live in a town about 45 minutes east of T.O. or so. I'm a recent student of Graphic Design; I run my own business in the field now, as well as work for OnStar (the in-vehicle system). My last veicle was a 1995 Trans Am, but I sold it as it was too impractical...still deciding on my Mazda 3, whether a GT or a GS loaded with the sunroof..what do I want more, sun or power? lol

ANyone else??? :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
what do I want more, sun or power? lol

Hi Jer! I would choose power over sun. I'm from Vancouver, so we probably won't meet, but it's nice to get to know people across this country. My old car was a Civic, but I now have a GT w/ GFX. I love it. I also love hockey (Go Canucks!), and the Trailer Park Boys. That's all for now.

Duck

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi, my name is Eric, I work at a Telecom company at networw support. I am a student of E-commerce at HEC business school in Montreal. I a getting my Fully loaded Mazda3 sport GT winning blue on Thursday !! Oh and by the way GO HABS GO. Can**cough choke**cough**nucks :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yes, they choked, I'll admit it. Habs are alright, as long as they don't beat the Canucks. I cheer for any Canadian team in the playoffs. Congrats on your car by the way!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey Duck, Whats up with Cloutier man, When are you gonna get a better goalie. that<s pretty much all you need...oh and also for Bert and Markus to show up in the playoffs...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hedberg isn't a bad goalie... his puck handling is a big help. He's here in case Cloutier falls apart in the playoffs. I think Canucks goaltending is fine this year.. I want to see some better Defense this playoffs!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
where are the Flames/Oilers/Leafs/Sens supporter? :)

btw...Go Canucks Go! and I think they should play Hedberg down the stretch instead of Cloutier, and it's time for Burke to make some trades too!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Azure said:
Leafs - second out of ALL NHL teams overall.

'nuff said.
Oh I'm sorry you can't read standings but they are 5TH OVERALL...don't get me wrong it's still pretty damn good...but I heard they have a big hole in the budget for next year...what with all those weelchairs they have to buy for their OLD players. LOL

Hope you guys make it far this year, 'cause it might be long before theur is another like that. GO canadian teams !!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmm..well, they were second before Saturday. Either way, I'll be in T.O. for the celebrations when they take the cup in...hmm..let's say 6, to be safe. :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Azure said:
Hmm..well, they were second before Saturday. Either way, I'll be in T.O. for the celebrations when they take the cup in...hmm..let's say 6, to be safe. :D
Here's wishing good luck...
I gotta admit a Habs Laffs conference final would be awesome...although I am afraid that my beloved habs would get squished. :oops:

·
Registered
396 Posts
we should change this topic to NHL thread.

All Canadian teams are pretty good this year. It would be cool if all made the playoffs, just waiting for oilers. i'd love to see leafs vs. red wings in the final. only b/c both teams are so old, and this might be the last year where both teams play at a high level.

Go Leafs Go!

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
What a night, what an ugly game. I'm talking about Avalanche vs Canucks game earlier tonight. Worst game I've ever seen, and I'm even more sad that both of them are my favorite teams in NHL.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
before tonight's game, I dislike Steve Moore for that he took out Naslund, now I really feeling sorry for that guy, Bertuzzi should be suspended for his actions

·
Registered
238 Posts
i think he'll be suspended for at least 15 games

last 13 regular season games and first 2 playoff games

that hit was just wrong......complete unnecessary...........he totally sucker punched the guy on the side of his head

1 - 20 of 23 Posts