1.6l Exclusive
1.6l Activematic Comfort
1.6l Activematic Exclusive
2.0l Top

EDIT: Renamed - country section

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
I think they're basically the same as GX, GS, GT models in Canada plus Convenience Package, Power Package, Sport Package, and GFX Package..... mix and match :nsmile:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re: Mazda3 - Germany

Redeemer said:
There is some information about models and prices
in Mazda Germany web-site: http://www.mazda.de

For example available models are:

1.4l 86hp Sport Comfort
1.6l 105hp Sport Comfort
1.6l 105hp Sport Exclusive
1.6l 105hp Sport Activematic Comfort
1.6l 105hp Sport Activematic Exclusive
2.0l 150hp Sport Top
1.6l 105hp Comfort
1.6l 105hp Exclusive
1.6l 105hp Activematic Comfort
1.6l 105hp Activematic Exclusive
2.0l 150hp Top

Interesting also:
Touring-Package only for the Exclusive (contents front fog lights, 205/55 R16'' alu, board computer)

coming up now:
1,6l Common-Rail-Diesel 110hp (a Peugeot engine = high quality and clean!)

<-- Diesel-engines are very important for the German market. Modern diesels are lively, powerful (high torque), sporty - simply hip :), but only economical for long range drivers, because of the stupid high diesel-tax (to pay every year) - nevertheless liked.

soon:
Mazda is thinking about: a Common-Rail-Diesel with 136hp (also Peugeot)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!

I´m from Germany and i order my mazda3 (sedan) as a import car from the netherlands. I am waiting for 6 months now and i didn´t even get a date.. thats suxx

Greets from Germany!

·
Administrator
12,854 Posts
I lived in Germany for 8+ years and I love to take my 3 back there. To hit the autobahn again AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! The Joy!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Operator said:
I lived in Germany for 8+ years and I love to take my 3 back there. To hit the autobahn again AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! The Joy!!!!!!!!
Ramstein AFB? I was stationed in Baumholder Germany and I used to drive up there all the time because your PX was so much bigger than ours. But I don't think the 3 would be a very good car onthe autobahn..... Way too slow. That's why I'm selling the 3 and taking my wife's Maxima for this coming tour to Germany... since it can do 140+ mph.

·
Registered
43 Posts
[quote author=n1smo link=topic=120.msg264326#msg264326 date=1114025206]
Operator said:
Ramstein AFB? I was stationed in Baumholder Germany and I used to drive up there all the time because your PX was so much bigger than ours. But I don't think the 3 would be a very good car onthe autobahn..... Way too slow. That's why I'm selling the 3 and taking my wife's Maxima for this coming tour to Germany... since it can do 140+ mph.
[/quote]

My MS3 is soooo fun on the autobahn.....every time i leave a bimer or an audi in the dust i cant help but to slow down and do it again for kicks.

·
Registered
889 Posts
[quote author=n1smo link=topic=120.msg264326#msg264326 date=1114025206]
Operator said:
[/quote]

LOL, Looks like the Mazda3 got the last laugh. Entertaining to run back into an old post...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
heading to landstuhl germany in june... i wanna to take my car, but we'll see...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts