Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just recently graduated college and since it was close to Christmas I felt justified to purchase a vehicle i've been eyeing online for about 2 months now. Anyways, as of early December I'm a proud owner of a 2004 Mazda3-s Black Mica 4-Door. :D

here's my baby:

[/img]

EDIT: Topic heading :twisted:

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
mmm...love the black :D very clean looking. now, get supplies at autozone to keep that baby clean! cause you're going to need it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
csweeney said:
mmm...love the black :D very clean looking. now, get supplies at autozone to keep that baby clean! cause you're going to need it.

haha i'm already ahead of you man...went to autozone and picked up about 35 bucks worth of cleaning supplies! 8)

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Very Sharp!! Where are you from (put location in your profile)? Where did you graduate from? Any more pics? Congrats! :)

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Csweeney is a woman; a very nice looking one :) Good job on getting the cleaning supplies.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Very nice pic. Can you get some more? If I see enough clean black pics, I might give in to my dealer and get the black one they have on lot right now. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OH hehe apologies csweeney...and lmp - i'm from michigan and i graduated from Kettering University (formerly GMI). When i purchased it, a week after i went back to the lot to get another key cut and they mentioned that at the time, there were only 10 3's on the road in MI - mine being the only one in my area, which i thought was pretty cool. Here's a couple other pics....enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts